News Flash:
New Version of ShopClass theme 1.4.0 is Released on 13 JUNE 2018, Please upgrade your installation.

JQuery issues

Use this forum to get general help about the issues of osclass.A place to talk about anything related to Osclass in general. This is not the place to ask support questions.
siekier87
Starter

JQuery issues

Post by siekier87 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello Tuffadmin,
I've got two questions related to jquery:
1. Firstly, obviously my website loads two jquery files :x . Please, please tell me how to fix it.
2. I am thinking about making a static copy of my osclass. Let's assume that I want to keep osclass on my back-end server and have a static html copy on front end. To have that I deleted inc.serach search_sidebar, alert-form, post-item, etc. Obviously in that case only admin will be able to ad ads to the back-end server and front-end users will get a static copy of back-end. I have already made such a system and it works! However, obviously again on front-end browser is "requesting" jquery file. Is it possible in this case to kick out jquery permanently??? I am asking because whole website weight 500 kb and nearly half is that jquery ;/
Thanks in advance for your help!
Regards!
<a href="http://example.com">Example</a>

tuffadmin
Site Admin

Re: JQuery issues

Post by tuffadmin » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:33 am

Which plugins you are using? Actually in our theme we use different function to load script files, So you need to disable only request to jQuery in your plugin or simply disable it in our theme in tfcscript.php file.
Keep in mind that you can disable jquery but this mean any jquery functionality will be not be available in you front-end.
No support for unnecessary PM, use forum for support queries.
Please give us good review if you bought our theme from Osclass Market

siekier87
Starter

Post by siekier87 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:52 am

Tuffadmin, thanks a lot for your reply!
1. Regarding my first question, I don't have any active plugin. However as said on the very beginning, at the present moment two jquery libs are loaded. One is oc-includes/osclass/assets/js/jquery-ui.min.js and another one is /oc-content/themes/tuffclassified/js/jquery.min.js So, how can I fix it?
2. Regarding my second question. I clearly understand that I will lost all jquery functionality. Could you tell me how to switch off both jquery files.
Thanks a lot for your help tuffadmin, you're the best!
Regards,
Siex

tuffadmin
Site Admin

Post by tuffadmin » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:40 am

Remove these two lines from tfcscript.php depend upon the version you are using, which you will find in tuffclassified=>includes directory.

osc_enqueue_script('jquery');
osc_enqueue_script('jquery-ui')

siekier87
Starter

Post by siekier87 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:52 am

tuffadmin, thanks a lot for your help!
I has also thanked you on osclass forum for your whole support! (my nick there is siex)

tuffadmin
Site Admin

Post by tuffadmin » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:06 pm

You made my day with your kind words. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk