News Flash:
New Version of ShopClass theme 1.4.0 is Released on 13 JUNE 2018, Please upgrade your installation.

User Uploaded Images No Longer Working

If you are having general problems with ShopClass theme, post your questions here. This is not the place for customization or feature requests
pfrink25
Beginner

Re: User Uploaded Images No Longer Working

Post by pfrink25 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:53 am

I was finally able to get the uploads for users working. I was not able to pinpoint where or what I must have changed that caused the issue. I ended up having to do a fresh install, connecting to the existing database, and, restoring my uploads to get everything to work again. Hopefully, I don't have to worry about this issues again.

The most important thing I can take away from this and an insight to pass on to others is you have to test all aspects of the site each time you make a change. Also, BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP! I backup all my files on a regular basis, but I was still a few changes behind when I restored some of my files. To prevent extra work, anytime you make a change, test everything on your site, and, once you determine everything is working correctly, create a backup!

Thank you to everyone who helped me trouble shoot and fix this issue!

tuffadmin
Site Admin

Re: User Uploaded Images No Longer Working

Post by tuffadmin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:22 am

Great to see that you sorted that out.
No support for unnecessary PM, use forum for support queries.
Please give us good review if you bought our theme from Osclass Market