News Flash:
New Version of ShopClass theme 1.4.0 is Released on 13 JUNE 2018, Please upgrade your installation.

Widget and footer not completely translating

If you are having general problems with ShopClass theme, post your questions here. This is not the place for customization or feature requests
lite22
Noob

Widget and footer not completely translating

Post by lite22 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi to all Shopclassers,

I need some help from the Admin and the community:

I've purchased the Shopclass theme 2 weeks ago and set it up on top of Bitnami WAMP Osclass module in order to be able to translate, test and populate it with some listings before submitting to my host and go live. I've translated the whole theme into Portuguese and everything seems to be fine. But the are some parts (see attached image) that I cannot figure out how to.

The other thing is the footer. I think the Language option should be on the Top Right Corner of the Home Page as anyone who accesses the site for the first time won't easily know if the site has a choice of language or no and they can simply leave the site without scrolling to the bottom.

Also please tell me if it's possible to customize the menu on top right corner of the theme as well.

Thank you in advance

P.S. Please note that I'm not a geek on this field.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tuffadmin
Site Admin

Re: Widget and footer not completely translating

Post by tuffadmin » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:40 am

Screenshot 2019-01-24 at 5.10.59 PM.png
If you visit in Shopclass homepage widget box settings, you will see an option to enter your own text. If multiple languages are enabled than It will show options to enter text in multiple languages.

For footer currently, there is no customization option right now.
Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No support for unnecessary PM, use forum for support queries.
Please give us good review if you bought our theme from Osclass Market

lite22
Noob

Post by lite22 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:25 am

Hi again,

I've gone through Homepage Widget Box Setting and tried to input my own text but unfortunately nothing happens (no changes are made). Even when I try to input/change the English sections of the widget boxes. Is it a bug or does it has to do with the database?

Thank you in advance

GF

tuffadmin
Site Admin

Post by tuffadmin » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:59 pm

Please PM me your admin credentials and I'll check it.

lite22
Noob

Post by lite22 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:24 pm

tuffadmin wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:59 pm
Please PM me your admin credentials and I'll check it.

Hi again,

I'm still working on my own computer (127.0.0,1) using Bitnami WAMP server. I didn't upload it to my hosting. This is because I decided to translate the whole theme into Portuguese, load some listing for each Category, do some customization, and test it. I don't have any hosting credentials as of now because I'm planning to upload it to my hosting and go into production phase sometime next week. As I told you before, I'm not a web developer that's why I'm asking for your assistance.

Thanks in advance

Regards

GF

tuffadmin
Site Admin

Post by tuffadmin » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:41 pm

Multi language input is working fine on our system. Can you check error logs. Btw a team viewer session can let me check your installation. PM me if you're interested.

lite22
Noob

Post by lite22 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:42 am

tuffadmin wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:41 pm
Multi language input is working fine on our system. Can you check error logs. Btw a team viewer session can let me check your installation. PM me if you're interested.
Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay. We are in different time-zones.

Of course I'm interested. We can try team viewer session at you earliest convenience.

Again, thank you for your assistance.

GF