News Flash:
New Version of ShopClass theme 1.4.0 is Released on 13 JUNE 2018, Please upgrade your installation.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error after clicking the search button

A place to talk about anything related to ShopClass theme in general. This is not the place to ask support questions.
technicalplay
Beginner

Fatal error: Uncaught Error after clicking the search button

Post by technicalplay » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:08 pm

Putting anything in the search field and then clicking on the "Red Search" button on the home page I get this Fatal Error below. However, if you first click on the Refine Search button and fill out a few of the fields and then click the Red button no bugs!

Code: Select all

[17-Apr-2019 18:00:15 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function numRows() on boolean in /home/givemeke/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/model/Category.php:127
Stack trace:
#0 /home/givemeke/public_html/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/core-functions.php(393): Category->listWhere('fk_i_parent_id=...')
#1 /home/givemeke/public_html/oc-content/themes/shopclass/search_sidebar.php(155): tfc_get_subcat(NULL)
#2 /home/givemeke/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hDefines.php(238): require('/home/givemeke/...')
#3 /home/givemeke/public_html/oc-content/themes/shopclass/search.php(109): osc_current_web_theme_path('search_sidebar....')
#4 /home/givemeke/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hDefines.php(238): require('/home/givemeke/...')
#5 /home/givemeke/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/controller/search.php(620): osc_current_web_theme_path('search.php')
#6 /home/givemeke/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/controller/search.php(572): CWebSearch->doView('search.php')
#7 /home/givemeke/public_html/index.php(102): CWebSearch->doModel()
# in /home/givemeke/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/model/Category.php on line 127

tuffadmin
Site Admin

Re: Fatal error: Uncaught Error after clicking the search button

Post by tuffadmin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:34 pm

No support for unnecessary PM, use forum for support queries.
Please give us good review if you bought our theme from Osclass Market

technicalplay
Beginner

Post by technicalplay » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:35 pm

I applied that fix and no more fatal error! So what I did was applied that code to the file core-functions.php. And was I supposed to create another file called "tfc_get_subcat.php" and put that same code inside of it?

So now I only get this notice:

Code: Select all

[18-Apr-2019 18:34:45 Europe/Madrid] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/givemeke/public_html/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/core-functions.php on line 618

tuffadmin
Site Admin

Post by tuffadmin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:51 pm

You did right, PHP notice are not errors, they are fine for time till the next version.
No support for unnecessary PM, use forum for support queries.
Please give us good review if you bought our theme from Osclass Market